Sunday 22 May 2016

Fresh Air & Sunshine


























I am just loving this time of year. I find it really inspiring. It's not too hot or humid yet, but the sun is shining and there is just the right amount of warmth. I love spending time outdoors, as I look around I am noticing so much beauty. The bees are buzzing around as they do their jobs.  The mama birds are sitting in their nests, blooming flowers are in freshly manicured beds (ah except mine but I'm working on it!) And of course my favorite LILACS are out! The smell of fresh cut grass & spring blooms is in the air! The air just seems so FRESH! I opened the windows to let some of that IN and I opened up all the curtains to brighten up the interior spaces. I took duvets and pillows out for a good fluffing! The asparagus is ready and the local fruit & veggie stands are starting to get busy. And of course I'm finding super cute outfits & shoes for the girls and get to see their cute painted toes! Ahhhhhh it's a wonderful time of the year! I hope you've been able to enjoy the weather too!
~Mel

7 comments:

  1. All your photos are absolutely gorgeous Mel! I especially love the one looking down from your spiral staircase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, the home, the children, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real delight, such beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is a perfect time of year ! lovely images ! enjoy your week...Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always read blog but this is one of the best for the viewers thanks for the real and helpful blog. krishna decors Dwarka

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I saw a pink bedroom from your blog on pinterest- but I cannot find it on your blog!? Can you help? Looking for the pink paint color for my daughter's room. Thanks in advance! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, your house is so beautiful, it makes my heart ache! I live in the second oldest house on my (in the sticks, dirt) road (built in 1898), and after living here for 5 years we're finally starting to get a feel for the house and how we want it to look and feel. Now that I've been looking through your beautiful photos, I feel like I can show an image for what I'm thinking in my head!
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful house with the world!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...