Monday 14 September 2015

Sew many projects!


 Hey Peeps! Thought I would check in. I've been sewing and creating like crazy!
Most of my pretties arent 100% complete before I start another project! I HAVE 'SEW' MANY PROJECTS ON THE GO!??

 I just LOVE this rugged 'rustic' bag I am creating here! I love it so much I will have to make a couple more very similar and of course keep one for myself!
 All these pretty purses have either buttons or snaps to add or straps to sew on
 or hems to do!
 many still need liners. I really need to focus on getting them FINISHED! I am also sewing Christmas tree ornaments and my lavender sachets. Trying to set up a small shop at home and deal with the every day of the fam and PHEW! its crazy! We still arent into the back to school groove and mornings are really hectic!
 I was LUCKY enough to go to the Christie's Antique & Vintage Show in Dundas, Ontario and bring home some of these amazing antique linens & grainsacks. A-MAZ-ING!
 These are so beautiful that I will be cutting the one up for my daughters bed. It is overly large and I will make a twin duvet cover and pillow slips but will have plenty more for projects!
 
4 out of the 7 grainsacks I purchased have pour spouts!
I created this beauty last night and now just need to find the right liner and straps!!
LOVE IT!

Thanks for stopping in!! Until next time! ~mel

11 comments:

  1. I am in love with all of your grainsacks and your bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I am sending this post on to family and friends... Love all your bags girl, yes you have sew many projects, and sew many wonderful totes and bags to choose from :)

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delight, inspirational the bags are beautiful I love them, a real feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Bag idea. I have got to practice sewing. I try to sew, but it never turns out like what I had in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bags they are just so amazing, I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and amazing ♥ Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving those bags too and NEED one... or two! My Mona B bag had issues and so did the replacement they sent. =/ So I've been looking for a good quality bag to carry.

    Loving the grain bags too. Lucky you to find those cool ones with the spouts, so neat! I know what you mean about the hectic craziness of getting back at it, it's been crazy here too. And me starting a new business isn't helping any, haha! Have a delightful week~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought the latest copy of prairie style magazine but didn't see your home featured in it! Did something happen or will it be in another magazine? I was really looking forward to seeing your beautiful home again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are such cute tote bags!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...