Tuesday 11 September 2012

First Day of School~ September 11th, 2012.

My daughter started school today on SEPTEMBER 11th. I cried my eyes out as the bus left with her, but comforted that her 4 older siblings will care for her. Someone had made a comment about her starting school today and it being bad that the date was Sept 11th, but I am very PROUD that she started school today-because Sept 11th is a very special day-I remember where I was this day in 2001 and I can still cry at the thought of it today, it was the day when people survived , heroes gave their lives and most importantly
 people from around the world came together.  Today is another day in history a very special day for me-I can hold both memories deep in my heart without a bad feeling at all that my daughter started school today on September 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...